Innovate’s success story is attributed to the dedication and commitment of our team. Every employee is a champion of the Innovate brand and its underlying promise of quality, dynamism, commitment, and innovation.
All our employees are given the opportunity to develop as professionals and to advance in their careers through our learning and development programmes.
About the job
We are seeking to recruit a Junior IT Support Executive within our IT department, to form part of the team responsible to sustain all the front-line technology requirements of Innovate.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a valued central point of reference for all clients in the resolution of technical support requests;
- Contributing to the successful delivery of technology initiatives;
- Managing all support communication channels such as the IT Service Helpdesk to fulfill service level objectives of the IT department;
- Working closely with highly experienced experts within the IT field, to support operational business activities reliant on leading-edge technologies;
- Enabling all technology aspects of collaborative activities and events of the Company;
- Delegated IT operational duties on infrastructure, office productivity, and business systems;
- Installation, administration, and troubleshooting of endpoint devices and peripherals on client systems;
- Working towards further understanding and learning of key areas of our technology stack;
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation; and
- Continuously supporting the security culture and upholding of all IT and security policies within the Company, through induction, training, and other activities.?
The ideal candidate will:
- Show innate inquisitiveness driven by a passion for technology;
- Be a great team player, showing initiative and commitment;
- Be able to uphold the highest levels of customer service;
- Possess a firm command of the verbal and written English language to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Prior experience is desirable but not mandatory; and
- Formal IT qualifications are essential while relevant vendor certifications will be considered as assets.
- Maltese or International Driving License.?
What we offer:?
- Welcoming and professional environment;
- Work with a proactive, forward-looking team;
- IT enrichment and professional growth; and
- ?Internal/external learning and development opportunities.
- Attractive salary;
- Health, life, and personal accident insurance cover;
- Commuting and parking allowance;
- Study support scheme;